Years ago, she came to us as little Hermione Granger, but we can all bear witness to the fact that now she is much more than that. So before we get started on Emma Watson’s height, weight, and body measurements, let’s learn more about the actress who evolved before our eyes.
- She was born Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson on April 15, 1990, in Paris, France.
- Basically, she is of British and Turkish descent, she was born in France and raised in Great Britain.
- This acting was not a coincidence, Emma braced herself for it. She attended Stagecoach Theater Arts school in Oxford, where she studied singing, acting, and dance, and also participated in school plays.
- Emma Watson was more than suited to the role of Hermione Granger, as she and the fictional character are geniuses. She graduated from school as a straight-A student.
- Like her onscreen, Hermione is a geek, but not a complete geek (remember her first flying lesson?). His favorite school subjects are art, history, and English, while his least favorite was math and geography.
- She actually auditioned a total of eight times for the role of Hermione in Harry Potter.
- Emma loves to cook, relaxes, and calms her nerves.
- She has a spontaneous side, one of the craziest things she’s ever done was barging into a hotel pool at 3 in the morning.
- Emma loves fashion, mostly because she feels like it’s a beautiful way to show yourself to the world.
- She is as rounded as any woman can come, the star loves to play sports. She is particularly good at tennis, netball, rounders, and field hockey.
- One of her favorite actors is Johnny Depp and she is also a huge Julia Roberts fan.
- Not only is she a screen artist, but the star has also expanded her horizon into voice actress territory. She voiced her voice for the character Princess Pea in 2008 The Tale of Desperaux.
- On top of that, she is an activist. In 2014, Emma was appointed a Goodwill Ambassador for UN Women. He went one step further and launched a campaign, HeForShe, which encourages men to encourage gender equality.
Well, that’s all we can do today, let’s get back to the topic at hand, starting with the height of Emma Watson.
Just by looking at her, you can see that she is not on the high side, but you can also tell that the star has reached a place where she feels comfortable with “all of her.” Emma is 5 feet 5 inches tall and we can assure you that if she is unhappy with her height, there is someone who appreciates her called Daniel Radcliffe.
Yes, initially, he was concerned that his “Harry Potter” co-stars would have significant growth in height and leave him behind, but his fears were allayed when they were all about the same height. Everyone except Ron towards the end of the saga. This is what he told MTV News.
“I wasn’t particularly concerned because as long as Emma and Rupert didn’t shoot too fast, I would look (good). We would all look relatively (the same height). Everything was going to be okay “. Well well well that just goes to show what we said earlier, someone was very thankful that Emma didn’t grow too big.
For someone her size, she maintains a very healthy 50-kilogram weight, and how she manages to do it while looking as curvy as she is still a mystery. Human nature is a strange thing, yet people always seem to want what they don’t have. Despite having one of the most enviable bodies in the world, she had a hard time coming to terms.
Here’s what she had to say about it: “I’ve accepted my body shape more as I get older. I went through a stage of wanting to have that top-down model look, but I have curves and hips, and in the end, you have to accept yourself as you are.
The star hopes her self-acceptance can inspire another young girl out there to embrace her body and not judge her by her outward appearance.
Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Weight: 50 kilograms.
Bra Cup: 32 B
Chest: 32 inches
Waist: 23 inches
Hips: 34 inches
Feet / Shoes Size: US 7, EU 37-38, UK 5