The bidet-Toilet? Here’s an interesting term that you must have heard in one form or the other. The bidet has started becoming more popular in recent times and is used in a wide variety of ways. It has its benefits as well as downfalls. Here in this article, we will discuss how to use a bidet without the jets.
Bidets are becoming more popular and are used in a wide variety of ways: As a toilet, As an accessory for the bathtub To wash face and hands without splashing water The bidet converter kits is used in many ways to clean one’s private parts. While it is a good thing that the bidet has started to be used in those ways, there are people who have doubts about using this type of toilet. Yes! It’s true that one cannot use bidets with or without water for washing because of their different working mechanisms. There are lots and lots of types and varieties available for bidets. But the working mechanism is exactly the same in all those models, so there’s no need to worry about that aspect at all!
There are only two ways how to use a bidet without jet
- Using warm water from an electric bidet
- Using warm water from a hot air bidet- Toilet combo: This is the most common and simple way of using a bidet without any water.
The only thing that you need to keep in mind is, it’ll not be able to produce pressure as a normal toilet does. So, you need to make sure that the water temperature is not too high. If it’s very hot then there will be a possibility of burning your private parts as well! One can use warm water from an electric bidet if they don’t want to splatter any extra amount of water on the toilet. This is because the warm water will be produced by an electric bidet, so it won’t get too hot and you can use this in a very comfortable way!
Benefits and Drawbacks to using a bidet:
- Farthest from the toilet, to avoid splattering of water on your legs and lower body during use.
- Toilet paper can be replaced with no effort whatsoever by using a bidet as it is designed for this purpose in every way possible
- No need to change your seat, you can use it on the toilet while sitting down.
4 You won’t waste too much water to wash your private parts as well
- Water temperature is not very hot.
- It’s cleaner than other methods of washing.
How to use a bidet without jet?
If you want to use your bidet without the jets then there are two different ways of using it.
The first method: You can use a regular toilet seat with a lid over it and put your legs on that. This way, when the water from the bidet touches your private parts, it will not be able to make much water splash with the lid of the toilet seat.
The other method: You can use an old towel and put that over the hole at which you want to wash. Then place a small amount of bidet water on your private parts and wipe it with the towel. This way, you can avoid splattering of water from the bidet if at all!
Points to keep in mind while using a bidet:
- Don’t forget to wash your hands before and after using the bidet
- Do not use soap from other toilet paper when cleaning your private parts as doing so will lead to the molding of it, which is an eco-hazard.
- Clean the spray nozzle regularly 4 – 5 times.